Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mermaids

So I have recently become fascinated by mermaids. Weird, I know. I never knew the theory of mermaids was as deep as it is.

So I was working on one of my projects on my
Turbo and Superman blog and I came across an interesting articles about these mercreatures. It's written by Heinz Insu Fenkl. Heinz is an author, editor, translator, mythic scholar, and the director of the Creative Writing Program at the State University of New York, New Paltz. He is also the director of ISIS: The Interstitial Studies Institute at SUNY, New Paltz. And Heinz was so kind as to answer a difficult question I had for one of my 7 Questions blogs.

This article points out pop culture and everyday aspects of our lives that involve mermaids. It's interesting! So take a look and tellmewhatyouthink.


No comments: