Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Writer

I am happy to introduce the newest addition to JoshTarts: Danna!


We're expanding JoshTarts and it's time to reach out for some help. I asked my fiance Danna join me in spreading interesting stuff we find on the web. Here's a little bit about Danna:

Favorite Candy: I've always been a fan of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups but more recently it's whatever sounds good when I'm staring at all my choices.

Favorite thing with four legs: Baby elephants.

What would you do if you were being chased by an angry bull and then you noticed you were also being chased by a swarm of bees? I'm pretty sure I would be more concerned about the angry bull. Although a 100 bee stings wouldn't be fun, I'd rather be alive.

Favorite movie: I really don't have a favorite movie. I'm waiting for the day I see a movie that really moves me enough to call it my favorite.

Most influential person in your life (never met): Joseph Smith. There aren't many people that I admire as much as I do this man. And there aren't many people (that I haven't met) that have helped shape my life as much as this man.

Favorite band:
Dashboard Confessional was always my favorite but I have expanded on that with quite a few bands I love.

Favorite book: The Giver.

Most important event in the history of the US: the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776 that signaled the birth of a new nation without which none of what we have would exist.

Favorite clothing accessory: (my favorite article of clothing are my gap jeans that recently ripped because i wear them so much) but my favorite clothing accessory would be my pink victoria's secret peace and love underwear.

Tell me something really weird that you've learned recently, that you think is at least 90% true: A doctor once told my dad that when you're sick if you imagine the white blood cells dressed as little soldiers going to war and fighting against the bad cells it will actually make you heal faster.

Earliest memory ever: I remember moving to our new house when I was just 3 years old. We ran around picking out what rooms we wanted and I remember thinking how huge it was. I have no memory of our old house so I think the day we moved in is my first memory. I remember sitting on the floor in the big empty rooms.

Favorite athlete: I'm not a huge sports girl but I do love to watch baseball. I don't know if it's legal to cheer on the Mariners right now :\ Haha but I love Yuniesky Beatencourt, JJ Putz, Ichiro Suzuki...

Greatest invention ever: Antibiotics. I know too people that wouldn't be alive today without the invention of modern medicine including myself, my mom and my brother.

Favorite comic: Archie

So welcome Danna to JoshTarts; we're glad to have you.

3 comments:

Danna said...

Josh. Honestly?? People are going to think you're marrying a freak.

document said...

http://bp1.blogger.com/_BBCIhkiMrnE/SGzv8qLRX5I/AAAAAAAAAE8/4yjrbaBpvUI/s1600-h/Danna.jpg

document said...

Pic