Thursday, September 2, 2010

Movies to Look Forward to October 2010

The summer movie hype is over and now comes the time of year where movies are saved for the Holidays.  This October should have some good movies to tide us over until November and December.  Here is what I'm looking forward to:

My most anticipated movie of October is: The Social Network - The movie about the birth and toddler years of facebook.


Freakonomics - If you haven't read the book, you need to.  It's Malcolm Gladwell-type reading, but it is amazing!  I hope this documentary does the book some justice.


Life As We Know It - This looks like a strangely beautiful movie.  Knocked Up had a similar feel to it.


Conviction - A heartfelt, feel-good story starring Hilary Swank.  Something different, right?  No...  and you'll never guess....it's a true story, too.


Red - This movie seems like a The Expendables knock-off, sorta.


The Company Men - After I saw the trailer, I didn't think it was still worth seeing, until I noticed the cast; and then, I couldn't wait to see it.  Ben Affleck, Tommy Lee Jones, Kevin Costner, Chris Cooper, and written by John Wells.


No comments: