Monday, March 3, 2008

Ambien

Ambien, Ambien, Ambien.

I can never sleep. Well, it's very rare that I can without the help of Ambien, a very strong sleeping sedative. While on Ambien, you are not yourself. You are very loose-ish, inbalanced and funny. I'm writing this on Ambien right now before I go to bed actually. It makes time go by really really fast, too. But anyway... My friends call me AJ when I am it -- Ambien Josh. Haha.

Look at me on Ambien! My face is completely void of any thought! Please click on the picture and look at my eyes. I don't know where I am. Haha


So I wanted all my friends who have seen me on Ambien to write in the comments, their favorite AJ moment. The winner of the prize will be known as the "Best Friend of AJ." You can't beat that prize! The contest will end on March 15, 2008. Good luck to all!

Example of AJ and his wild ways

**This is me not on Ambien- I should really turn off my computer before I take Ambien. Otherwise, I get stuff like this turning up on my blog. Although, it makes a lot more sense than I thought it would.**

5 comments:

Danna said...

I know what my favorite is but I'm not sure if you want me posting about it. Pretty sure it makes you feel awkward. :) so i'll just go with the time you said "get her done" in your prayer. haha

Haley Hobson said...

I hate Ambien Josh, he is an annoying loser

The McKell Spot said...

Ok you little druggy, You know that you need to get right in bed after you take ambien right? Otherwise you are abusing.

Haley Hobson said...

Here here!

Josh Titus said...

Ambien's not a legal-to-just-get-high-drug? Oh crap.

JK I don't abuse it. I have before; I'm not going to lie, but I don't anymore.