Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My New Favorite Actress - Elisha Cuthbert

So someone asked me who I thought was the hottest actress right now, and I had a hard time coming up with an answer. Most people say Jessica Alba, or Jessica Simpson, or Kate Hudson, or Paris Hilton, but I think all those girls are stupid. I have a hard time thinking a girl is attractive when I can't get over how incredibly dumb they are. (I don't think Kate Hudson is that dumb; I kinda like her.)

And I'm pretty sure most of the girls I say I like aren't that much brighter than Paris, but the ones I like are not well-known dummies, at least. I steer away from mainstream. I like unconventional. I like underground. I like up-and-coming. I don't like trendy pop culture. I talk about it, but I definitely do not enjoy it as much as the indie, under-rated culture.

I ranted a little bit there; I'm sorry. But this girl is becoming mainstream and good for her. She has appeared in the hit television series 24, Old School, Love Actually, House of Wax, and starred in Captivity. I just hope she doesn't become a stupid bimbo like the others I've mentioned. Without further adieu, Elisha Cuthbert! My new favorite hottie actress.



No comments: