Friday, March 28, 2008

March Madness Update

I'm currently #2 with my bracket in this year's pool I'm playing in, but I'm staying optimistic. The current #1 guy has Duke going to the finals. Haha. My final four teams are still in it. Go Texas, UNC, UCLA, and Kansas. I have UNC winning it all and with their 100 point plus games, it is looking good.

I'm not too worried about the UNC vs. Louisville match-up or the Davidson/Wisconsin vs. Kansas match-up, but I am a little worried about the UCLA vs. Xavier match-up and the South section's Elite Eight possibilities. I'm thinking the South will have Texas and....this is tough....Memphis. Memphis and Michigan State are a toss up. Memphis, I feel, is overrated and didn't play like a #1 seed against Mississippi State. Michigan State is playing like true underdog, and beat a very good Pittsburgh team. In the west, Xavier is doing very well and they might have a chance against a relatively unchallenged UCLA team. As nice as it'd be to have a team like Xavier go to the final four, I'm going to pull for UCLA because of my bracket. Sorry Xavier!

Go Tar Heels!

No comments: