Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness 2008 - My predictions

It's that time again! Is there anything more exciting in the world of sports than March Madness?

Here my bracket this year. Last year I ranked #2 out of the largest Facebook group (woop woop). It's a shame I didn't put money down last year, because I would've made a quite the sum. Last year, the top-seeded teams played the whole tournament like top-seeded teams. Hopefully this year will be like the last.

The upsets I'm calling in the first round are:

(9) Arkansas over (8) Indiana
(9) Kent State over (8) UNLV
(10) Davidson over (7) Gonzaga
(12) Western Kentucky over (5) Drake
(11) Baylor over (6) Purdue

The second round upsets are:

(5) Notre Dame over (4) Washington State
(7) West Virginia over (2) Duke

My Elite Eight are:

(4) Pitt.
(2) Texas
(1) UCLA
(3) Xavier
(1) UNC
(2) Tennessee
(1) Kansas
(2) Georgetown

The Final Four will be:

Texas, UNC, Kansas and UCLA

The finals will be an exciting match-up between Love and Hansbourgh with the UNC Tar Heels beating the UCLA Bruins in a very close 2nd half.

No comments: