Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My New Favorite Actress - Kate Bosworth


So someone asked me who I thought was the hottest actress right now, and I had a hard time coming up with an answer. Most people say Jessica Alba, or Jessica Simpson, or Kate Hudson, or Paris Hilton, but I think all those girls are stupid. I have a hard time thinking a girl is attractive when I can't get over how incredibly dumb they are. (I don't think Kate Hudson is that dumb; I kinda like her.)

This week the lucky lady is an equestrian champion turned movie star. She saw an ad for auditions for a movie about horses and decided to try it out. She landed the role of the lead actress' best friend. From then on out she was ready for the camera and making the top 100 hotties in Hollywood lists.

She was in the background of two episodes of the 7th Heaven TV series when she landed her first role in Robert Redford's The Horse Whisperer. From there she appeared and starred in major motion pictures such as The Newcomers, Remember the Titans, Blue Crush, The Rules of Attraction, Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!, Superman Returns and March 28th release 21.

When I first think of Kate Bosworth, I immediately remember Blue Crush and the hot girl with different color eyes. (That's right; Kate has Heterochromia which causes one eye to be brown and the other blue.) Maybe this is because I was an awkward teenager when it came out; I don't know. But Blue Crush is not her best acting. She was great in Superman Returns and I imagine she'll be great in the highly anticipated 21.


No comments: