Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My New Favorite Actress - Natalie Portman

So someone asked me who I thought was the hottest actress right now, and I had a hard time coming up with an answer. Most people say Jessica Alba, or Jessica Simpson, or Kate Hudson, or Paris Hilton, but I think all those girls are stupid. I have a hard time thinking a girl is attractive when I can't get over how incredibly dumb they are. (I don't think Kate Hudson is that dumb; I kinda like her.)

So this week's favorite is probably one of the most talented that will ever be showcased.
Natalie Portman has been in Garden State (one of my favorite movies), The Darjeeling Limited (So Good!), V for Vendetta, Star Wars Ep. III, Ep. II & Ep. I, Mars Attack!, and 2008 new features The Other Boleyn Girl and Brothers.

One of my favorite performances of Natalie was on Saturday Night Live in 2006. Her skit "Natalie Raps" was hilarious. Chris Parnell interviews Natalie and she busts out into a ridiculous gangster rap. But I really fell in love with her in Garden State.



No comments: